Twin Creeks District is dedicated to providing research-based information for all your horticultural needs. From gardening to lawn care to windbreak management, we can answer your home landscape questions and provide educational programming based on your needs. Other services we offer include field calls, soil sampling, plant identification, plant disease identification and more.
Find-Use your Zip code to find local farmers markets! Visit the Seasonal and Simple website.
Lawn and Garden Pests:
- Clover Mites
- Mosquitoes and West Nile Virus
- Turfgrass Insect Pests
- Annual White Grubs in Turf
- Winter Grain Mites
- Buffalograss Webworms
- Early-Season Vegetable Insect Pests
- Pests in the Flower Garden
- Squash Bugs and Squash Vine Borers
- Tomato and Tobacco Hornworm
- Asparagus Beetle
- Spider Mites on Tomatoes