(click the icon above to register for Walk Kansas!)
2020 Walk Kansas Information
Walk Kansas is a team-based program that will help you and others lead a healthier lifestyle! To get started, check out these steps:
March 15th - May 9th
- Find your team of 6 participants and designate a captain.
- Captains may pick up a paper registration packet from your local Twin Creeks District office, download the guides/forms below, or register online at http://www.walkkansasonline.org/.
- You may register your whole team online or by returning all completed forms to the extension office before March 13th. If registering online, the captain will first complete the team registration. Then, each participant will receive an e-mail to complete registration.
- Return one check per team to the extension office by March 13th. Cost is $8 per participant to register. Merchandise can be purchased at the extension office or in the online store.
- Begin logging your activity, fruits and vegetables intake, and water intake online on March 15th. Captains, be sure your team members are logging their own activity or log it for them.
- Have a great Walk Kansas experience!
If you don't have a team, and would like to join one, go online and register as an individual. The extension office will connect you with a team working towards a similar goal.
Join this program and:
- be more active with friends and family,
- make better nutrition choices,
- and walk away your stress
Forms and Guides
- Team Captains will need 1 copy of both Captain & Participant Information
Captain Packet (print front & back)
- Each participant will need 1 of these
Participant Packet (print front & back)