(click the icon above to register for Walk Kansas!)
2017 Walk Kansas Information
Walk Kansas is a team-based program that will help you and others lead a healthier lifestyle! To get started, check out these steps:
March 19th - May 13th
- Find your team of 6 participants and designate a captain.
- Captains will pick up a paper registration packet from your local Twin Creeks District office or download the guides/forms below.
- Register online or by returning all completed forms to the extension office by March 10th. If registering online, the captain will first complete the team registration. Then, each participant will receive an e-mail to complete registration.
- Return one check per team to the extension office by March 10th. Cost is $8 per participant to register. Merchandise can also be purchased at the extension office. Please click here for a list of the Walk Kansas t-shirt colors and sizes.
- Begin logging your activity, fruits and vegetables intake, and water intake online on March 19th. Captains, be sure your team members are logging their own activity or log it for them.
- Have a great Walk Kansas experience!
If you don't have a team, and would like to join one, go online and register as an individual. The extension office will connect you with a team working towards a similar goal.
Join this program and:
- be more active with friends and family,
- make better nutrition choices,
- and walk away your stress!
Forms and Guides
- Team Captains will need 1 copy of both Captain & Participant Information
Captain Packet (print front & back)
- Guide for Captains
- Team Registration Form (Electronic Fillable Form)
- Team Captains Log (Electronic Fillable Form)
- Each participant will need 1 of these
Participant Packet (print front & back)
- Participants Guide
- Registration Form
- Activity Guide
- WK Photo Challenge
- WK Daily Log (Electronic Fillable Form)
- How To: Register Online for Walk Kansas ← Video