(click the icon above to register for Walk Kansas!)
2018 Walk Kansas Information
Walk Kansas is a team-based program that will help you and others lead a healthier lifestyle! To get started, check out these steps:
March 18th - May 12th
- Find your team of 6 participants and designate a captain.
- Captains may pick up a paper registration packet from your local Twin Creeks District office, download the guides/forms below, or register online at http://www.walkkansasonline.org/.
- You may register your whole team online or by returning all completed forms to the extension office before March 16th. If registering online, the captain will first complete the team registration. Then, each participant will receive an e-mail to complete registration.
- Return one check per team to the extension office by March 16th. Cost is $8 per participant to register. Merchandise can be purchased at the extension office or in the online store. Please click here to view this years Walk Kansas t-shirt colors and styles.
- Begin logging your activity, fruits and vegetables intake, and water intake online on March 18th. Captains, be sure your team members are logging their own activity or log it for them.
- Have a great Walk Kansas experience!
If you don't have a team, and would like to join one, go online and register as an individual. The extension office will connect you with a team working towards a similar goal.
Join this program and:
- be more active with friends and family,
- make better nutrition choices,
- and walk away your stress!
Forms and Guides
- Team Captains will need 1 copy of both Captain & Participant Information
Captain Packet (print front & back)
- Guide for Captains
- Team Registration Form
- Team Captains Log
- Each participant will need 1 of these
Participant Packet (print front & back)
- Participants Guide
- Activity Guide
- Registration Form
- WK Daily Log